THE UK's Leading HMO Floor plan Service Provider
Our Price starting from
Our price for HMO Floor Plan service starting from £150 (no vat) depending on property size and location.
HMO Licensing Floor Plan
Estate agents or private landlords required HMO licensing floor plan for HMO licensing application. The HMO floor plan sets the legal framework and guidance for house layout and amenities. When landlords considering for HMO licensing the local council must be satisfied by viewing the property Floor plan and their features and fittings. Their concerns are from heating, washing facility, toilet facility, fire safety equipment and tenant health safety.
In order to licence the house, the local council has to obtain certain information from you about the property in order that it can assess the type of property.
Landlords required the following documents:
• Gas Safety Certificate
• Electrical Safety Certificate
• Portable Appliance Test Certificate
• HMO Floor Plan (Showing room sizes and Fire System)
• Standard DBS check
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01442 939006 or contact to your local council.
HMO licensing Requirements
From 1 October 2018, changes to the Housing Act 2004 extend mandatory hmo licensing to include:
• House of Multiple Occupation (HMO) occupied by 5 or more people.
• Room size for 1 person or aged over 10 years must not less than 6.51m².
• The total area for 2 persons or aged over 10 years must not less than 10.22m².
• Those house which converted entirely into bedsits or other non-self-contained accommodation.
• Converted house containing 1 or more flats.
• Building which is converted entirely into self-contained flats if the conversion did not meet the standards of the 1991 Building Regulations and more than a third of the flats are let on short-term tenancies.
• A building subject to a ‘HMO Declaration’ under section 255, Housing Act 2004.
We also provide other relevant services like Fire Assessment, Asbestos Survey, Legionella Risk Assessment & EPC Certificate.